nonmob1

The IQ Is Weak In This One

Me: “Congratulations! Because u’ve spent over $30 on our beauty products u can receive a complimentary tote bag. Would u like it in black or brown?”

Customer: “wat’s a tote bag?”

Me: (holds up bag) “It’s a bag. Rather large…u can put things in it…it comes in black or brown.”

Customer: “Oh well, that’s nifty isn’t it?”

Me: “Yes it is ma’am. Would u like it in black or brown?”

Customer: “How much does that cost?”

Me: “Normally, $14.99 but urs is complimentary because u spent over $30 on beauty products.”

Customer: “Oh, well I wouldn’t pay $15 on that!”

Me: “u don’t have to pay for it.”

Customer: “Why not?”

(Other customers are beginning to become aggravated by this woman’s stupidity so I call up Ashley, another cashier.)

Me: “…because it’s complimentary.”

Customer: “Oh, why’d u call up Ashley?”

Me: “Because the other customers are waiting.”

Customer: “Waiting for wat?”

Me: “Waiting to pay for their items. Now would u like ur free bag or not?”

Customer: “I don’t like ur tone, ung lady!”

Me: “I’m sorry ma’am. I’m just a little late for my break. Now, would u like ur FREE tote bag?”

Customer: “Oh, it’s free?”

(This exchange went on for about ten more minutes, as the woman had to go through about five different cards until she found one she could use…making me fifteen minutes late for my fifteen minute break. Rest assured, she eventually learned the meaning of complimentary.)

nonmob2

nonmob3