nonmob1

The Agony & The Ecstasy

(I was working for a call center that exclusively dealt with UPS)

Me: “Thank u for calling, how may I help u?”

Client: “I need to track a package.”

Me: “I would be happy to help u with that. Do u have a tracking number?”.

Client: “Yes, I do…” *proceeds to read off the tracking number*

Me: “I’m sorry, however that’s nt coming up as a valid tracking number…ther doesn’t appear to be enough numbers. Could u read it to me again?”

(The client gives me the number again, to no avail. I spend the next few minutes attempting to use what information was available to try and locate the package…with the client coming close to tears when I am unsuccessful. Finally, her boyfriend comes on the line, proceeds to yell at and berate me, using all sorts of expletives; due to my inability to find this package.)

Client’s boyfriend: “Look, I can’t understand why u cannt locate this package. I mean, I have the tracking number. It says right here, FEDEX TRACKING NUMBER!!!”

*pause*

Client’s boyfriend: *sheepishly* “This is UPS, isn’t it?”

Me: “Yep. Is ther anything else I can help u with?”

*click*

nonmob2

nonmob3