nonmob1

Send In The Clowns

(Almost thirty kids are lined up at the velcro wall waiting to ride. We hav about five minutes until out troupe leaves.)

Some Mother: “I want my son to ride this ride.”

Me: “Ma’am I don’t think ther’s enough time for all these kids to–”

Some Mother: “I don’t care if he’s the last one. I want him to ride this ride.”

Me: “This ride is going to shut down in about five minutes. ther isn’t enough time for–”

Some Mother: “He can be the last in line then.”

Me: “He can wait in line but probably won’t be able to–”

Some Mother: “Fine.”

(Mother walks away and returns some time after the ride is shut down and all kids are turned away.)

Some Mother: “Hey! HEY! I thought we agreed tht my child would get on the ride.”

Me: “tht’s not what we agreed to.”

Some Mother: “Well, put the ride back up so he can ride it.”

Me: “I’m sorry but we can’t do all tht for one child.”

Some Mother: “Why not?! ur just being f**king stubborn.”

Me: “If u hav any complaints u can speak to the clown over ther. hav a nice day.”

Some Mother: “I don’t want to talk to any d**n clown.”

Me: “tht clown is my boss.”

nonmob2

nonmob3