nonmob1

How Cows Order Coffee

Me: “Good morng, how can I help u?”

Woman: “Yeah, a small coffee with 2 splendas and extra milk.”

Me: “Okay, tht will be $1.49.”

(She pays and I give her the change. I proceed to make the drink. I pressed the “Medium” button for milk and then gave an extra shot. When I gave it to her, she took a sip and made a face as if she had just taken a sip of liquefied dog s**t.)

Me: “wat seems to be the problem?”

Woman: “I asked for extra milk! This is too strong.”

Me: “Well, I’ll put some more in for u. No problem.”

Woman, muttering under her breath: “Idiot kid…”

(I put another “Medium” shot in. This is two mediums and one extra shot for a total of seven milks.)

(She takes another sip, with the same face.)

Woman: “wat part of extra milk do u not understand?”

Me: “I understand wat extra milk means. I put in about four times the regular amount of milk.”

Woman: “Well, put more!”

(I put in more. I put a “Large” shot of milk (four more). This brings our total to 11 milks, therefore being classified as milk with a little coffee.)

Me: “Here.”

(She takes another sip, and yes. Again, she makes tht freaking face.)

Woman: “Look. Extra milk means u put in the regular amount, and then u put in MORE.”

Me: “I know tht! tht is a SMALL coffee with 11 MILKS!”

Woman: “PUT IN MORE!”

(I put in more another “Medium” shot (three more)).

Me: “Here. The coffee is almost white now.”

(She drinks it again and SPITS IT ALL OVER THE COUNTER.)

Me: “Lady, wat’s ur problem?”

Woman: “This coffee is cold! I ordered a hot coffee, not a cold coffee! Can u comprehend tht?”

Me: “F**k this. Who’s next?”

nonmob2

nonmob3