nonmob1

Even Bosses Have A Stupid Quota

Customer: “Do u serve crab cakes?”

Boss: “This is a hot dog stand.”

Customer: “So do u sell crab cakes?”

Boss: “We sell hot dogs, chips, and soda.”

Customer: “So do u have crab cakes?”

Boss: “No, we sell hot dogs, chips, and soda. Not crab cakes. Try a different stand.”

Customer: “How can u not have crab cakes! This is Tall Ships! Everyone has crab cakes!”

Boss: “Well, not us. Now ther is an awful long line behind u so can u please move along?”

Me: “Can I help the next person?”

Customer: “HEY I AM THE CURRENT CUSTOMER! I DEMAND TO knw WHY u DON’T HAVE CRAB CAKES!”

Me: “Look around u, sir. ther are 7 people behind u, behind me ther are people making hot dogs, sausage, and peppers. Behind u ther is a crab cake stand. If u aren’t going to buy something other than hot dogs, please take ur business somewhere else.”

Customer: “I’M GOING SOMEWHERE ELSE! u PEOPLE HAVE NO MANNERS!” *storms off*

Boss: “I don’t knw what the hell was wrong with him, but if he talks to u like that again, I’m going to kick his a**.”

Me: *happy I have an awesome boss* “Thanks.”

nonmob2

nonmob3